Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Blog Name

Well, I did it. I entered the world of blogging. Why? Well, I have several reasons but in short I'll go with because I want to. Who knew it was such a process to choose and find a name for a blog. Me, being...well...me...wanted to make sure that I chose something that had meaning. As many know, dance has been a big theme in my life over the past couple of years (probably most of my life if I really think about it). So, I knew it had to have dance in it. One of my favorite quotes is "dance as though no one is watching; love as though you've never been hurt; sing as though no one can hear you; live as though heaven is on earth." Honestly, I'm not sure who it's by. That is where the title comes from. This year, and for the rest of my life, I hope to dance as though no one but the Lord is watching.

No comments: