Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Cookie

Too bad there is no sound with that title. When I wrote it, it sounded just like Cookie Monster.

I hosted a Cookie Exchange at my apartment Sunday. Friends baked six-ish dozen of one of their favorite holiday cookies and brought those with them. After nibbling on some snacks, drinking hot and cold beverages and catching up, we began the exchange. Each of us were able to pick a pre-determined amount of each others cookies to have as our own. In the end each of us walked away with an assortment of yummy holiday cookies and treats. Wanna come over for some cookies and milk…or tea…or coffee…

Some friends asked if this will be a yearly tradition. I sure hope so.

*Happy Anniversary to me! Two years ago yesterday I moved into my apartment in Philadelphia. Time certainly flies by.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.