Monday, February 4, 2008

Long Time No Blog

I can't believe an entire month went by (well, more actually) since I last wrote a post. What did happen to January? Anyway, I am going to try to post more often. I think over the past month or so I've felt this pressure to have something creative, funny, meaningful etc. to say before I post. Rubbish I tell you. It's a lie; call it like it is. I want to write (it's kind of why I started this blog). So then by golly write I shall.

Random side note - has anyone noticed that the days are getting longer? On the train home tonight I looked out the window after exiting the tunnel and realized I could actually see out the train window. Usually I see nothing but myself looking back at me. Not anymore. Daylight is lingering, even if it's ever so slightly. That makes my bring on spring, give me summer, break out the flip-flops, sun-loving heart happy; very happy indeed. I don't care what Punxsutawney Phil (aka the groundhog) says. [oh yes my non-PA dwelling friends, the groundhog does have a name] Spring is near.

No comments: