Saturday, May 12, 2007

Vacation

Free at last; Thank God almighty I am free at last!

I am now officially on vacation for the next two, count them one...two, weeks. Can you tell I am a bit excited about that fact? No need to answer.

I will be adding a new state to my list of states I've visited. Washington will be added when I head to Seattle on Tuesday. I hope to see the sites, spend time with friends, eat too much, stay up too late and laugh until I cry. Sounds like a great time to me.

I'll end my trip in Phoenix visiting my dad and relaxing by the pool. I will get some much needed rest there along with some much needed time with a dear friend. Since my dad is 'sick' I want to spend some time with him. Bring on the sun. I'm sure I'll also eat too much there too. Is there any other way to spend vacation?

I hope to come home full, not only on good food but also emotionally and spiritually from time with friends and family. It wouldn't hurt to come home tan too.

No comments: