Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Will You?

Will You?

Will you live without a manual?
Will you dance without knowing the steps?
Will you humble yourself on the mountaintop
And stand tall at the bottom of the valley?
Will you?

Will you choose to accept that I love you deeply?
Will you believe when I say I’m pleased with you?
Will you hold onto hope in the struggles
And let go of control in the storms?
Will you?

Will you walk in faith and not stand in fear?
Will you dream the dreams I have for you?
Will you come and be near me when I call
And go and be obedient when I ask?
Will you?

Will you open the dark places of your heart?
Will you let me breathe life back into your dry bones?
Will you lead others to my light
And follow those who’ve gone before?
Will you?

Will you believe in spite of?
Will you love anyway?
Will you give all of you to me
And take all of me for you?
Will you?

Will you?

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I feel challenged. Thank you for sharing that.