Saturday, March 3, 2007

So I Think I Can Dance

When I was at the Mother Ship (the apartment complex that manages my complex and has a Club House) for the knitting class on Tuesday I found out that someone is teaching a hip-hop/jazz dance class. You have no idea how excited that made me.


So, I went Thursday night for my first class. How much stinkin' fun did I have? So much. I forgot how much I love dance classes and creating routines. Ah, joy to my heart and life to my feet. It also brought pain to my back and thighs but oh well. Nothing a little aspirin, heating pad or Therma-Care can't fix.


I realized how out of shape I have become. I haven't exercised since the weather has turned cold. I'm paying for it now, but hopefully between this class and the warmer weather (hey, it's bound to get here at some point) hopefully I'll be back in shape soon. Or at least enough shape where my body doesn't hurt the next day after a class. It's one pain that I am okay with having.


I'm a knitter by Tuesday and a hip-hopper (wannabe) by Thursday. Sounds like a good mix to me.

No comments: