Thursday, July 10, 2008

Today Makes Two

I did it again. That's twice now. I'm on a roll; albeit a small one. I heard the blaring at 5am again this morning. I resisted tossing the thing across the room and just got up. I got ready, with next to no grumbling, and headed out the door. Although the air was still wet (hey, it's July on the east coast; humidity happens) it was cooler out this morning than last time. Dare I say, I kind of like my run this morning. I think I'll stop there before I say something else that I might later regret or have to be held accountable to.

**On a side note, I think I just came up with a new t-shirt slogan: Humidity Happens. I'll wear that sucker on days in the summer when my bad hair day can easily be blamed on the humidity. It'll be my way of saying - yes I know my hair is so huge that I can barely fit in the doorway or the frizz is so bad it looks like a halo around my head with this ponytail. Hey, humidity happens. Come to think of it, I should get a couple, in different colors. And wash them often for I'll be wearing them often. Again, it's July on the east coast.

No comments: